Are there any restrictions treating in the hyperbaric chamber?
Safety is our number one priority. We have serious and strict guidelines as to what is allowed into the hyperbaric chamber.
The following is allowed inside the hyperbaric chamber:
- Yourself; free of hair products, make-up, perfume/cologne, hearing aid, anything on the list below “List of Prohibited Items”
- Undergarments: Only when permitted on an as needed basis. If permitted, please wear 100% cotton undergarments. (Do not wear Lycra or spandex brassier or underpants)
- Center issued scrubs or gown
- Water bottle provided by your chamber technician
NOTHING ELSE WILL BE PERMITTED!
We ask that you review our prohibited items list every day prior to your treatment visit.
LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS:
- OINTMENTS, ALCOHOL
- MAKE-UP, LIPSTICK, CHAPSTICK
- ALCOHOL BASED LOTIONS, CREAM, GELS
- PETROLEUM JELLY AND PRODUCTS
- PERFUME OR COLOGNE
- NAIL POLISH FRESHLY PAINTED
- HAIR SPRAY, OIL, GEL, CLIPS, PINS
- JEWELRY, WATCH, RINGS
- HARD CONTACT LENSE
- HEARING AIDS, EAR PLUGS, BLUETOOTH
- WIGS, HAIR EXTENSIONS, TOUPEE
- SYNTHETIC FIBERS; NYLON, 100% POLYESTER, SILK,WOOL, LYCRA, SPANDEX
- ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT; CELL PHONE, IPOD
- PERSONAL WARMING DEVICES (i.e. THERAPEUTIC CHEMICAL HEATING PADS, HAND WARMERS, POCKET WARMERS)
- REMOVABLE DENTURES
- LIGHTER, MATCHES, TOBACCO