OUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY – NAVIGATING THROUGH COVID-19. What the staff at Oxygen Oasis Hyperbaric Center will be doing to help protect our patients from the Coronavirus.
Each and everyday patient care and safety is our top concern. These are our priorities to ensure the health and well-being of our patients, staff and the community:
- Washing hands prior to patient contact
- Cleaning the hyperbaric chambers and stretchers after every treatment
- Cleaning high traffic areas used by the patients (bathrooms, dressing rooms, front desk, etc) several times a day
- Reminding our patients to be proactive with hand hygiene and to remember to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds after using the restroom
- Asking our patients and staff, should they feel sick, to please stay home until they are symptom free for at least 72 hours
- Taking patient temperature prior to treatment and asked to go home if temp is 100.4 or higher
- Taking staff temperature upon arrival to work and will follow same guidelines for patients
- Enforcing those who accompany patients to wait outside the building or in their car
- Limiting the number of appointments each day to have less individuals in our Center at the same time
- Providing greater separation between seats and encouraging patients to wait in their cars whenever possible
- Providing masks for all patients and staff to be worn at all times when in our Center
We will remain calm and hopeful that this will be behind us soon.
Thank you for your help in this time of uncertainty.
-Staff of Oxygen Oasis Hyperbaric Wellness Center